Sunday 31 August 2008

It's time to take a break..

10 days to getting my GREEN IC.......

1 year of HARD TRAINING... It's time to put it to rest... Have been working real hard and improvement have been seen... Not at the podium but as a individual, thru self evaluations... I am always down on luck when comes to racing... Always presence of external factors that makes me not able to give my 110%. Couting down 10days to enlistment... A good chance to take a break...

I am surprise by how well and deep i have grew in pursing this sports for a year.. Staying in the competitive mood.. Will be taking this 2 years as a break to work on the technique and fundatmentals.. I believe i will be better 2 years later.. and make a comeback... AHAHAH!!!

Coming race will be Pearl izum 30km run and Standard chartered... going for 21km ... It will be a fun stress-less race for me... Just enjoy it...

No comments: