Friday 29 August 2008

NEW UPDATESSS!!

Been some time since i came here... I am trying to get busy in life... And i did... hahaha.. It has been enriching.... Here's wat happen the past weeksss

Weiyang's 1st book-out

The 1st place he went to is TP swimming pool... LOL!!

super COCK-look. Army Remove his hair and his brain too ~

Nothing Special

Uncle Sung
All taken by alicia ironically she din took herself

Inter-Con Swim Meet

We are the team from Bedok-Reservoir-Punggol .. LOL I dont know how they came out with this grouping.. Have to ask the parliament.. Anyway.. Its jus a 50m swim competition. YES! Its a real swim competition dat involves a HORN, JumpStart from a platform and TOUCH BOARD TIMER. Cool.. Real cooooool!!! NOt like Bi/Tri where everyone fight in a pack... Quite a good exeperience and Swimmer really dont need to have well built body. I seen quite abit of fast swmmer with flabby skin...LOL. I compete in 50m Free, 4x50 Free relay and 4x50 medley relay. And of cause i swam the free leg in the medley relay. A downsize of Swim distance from 1500 to 50. Really diff....50m is about how fast u move dat arm... very important... Well i did a PB of 30s .. Quite impressive for me.. haha... Atot the fastest is like 25s... Din win anything but is a great EXPERIENCEEEEee~ Shaun's dad won quite a bit... Evon too...

Counting down to 10 sept

Yup.. I am entering a new phase of life soon.. I am going to serve the nation.. 15 Aug was my last day of work .. My last day as a student/staff of TP. I gave my supervisor a $69 present .. HAHA to show my gratitude to him for taking care of me... He's a good supp... LOL.. I handed in my Staff card the following monday... Here's the 1 and only copy of it i have................


And... My junoir passed me this ... months back.. WE have this event called Absolute 07. Its a survival-like camp. We pass all participant 1 egg at the first day.. WE wan dem to safe keep it till the last day.... And let them tell us wat is the intention of us doing this... WE actually wan them to know dat managing a task is not easy... If u cant even take care of a egg and be responsible to its 'welfare', how can u take a more difficult task in future. We wan to instill a sense of responsiblity in them... Not quite sucess tot... ANyway.. the point is.. i said to 1 of my disciple.. that he to keep this egg and pass it to me when i graduate... and he really did it... IMPRESSIVE... HE is a man of his word... (:

time really flies... I have been putting good effort into the sports of triathlon... RUN SWIm and bike.. Not just 3 sports in 1.... It factor in alot of aspect of life too... It helps develop me into a better person... I have improve quite abit since 1 year ago... I remember i swam 18min+ for 800m and ran a 24min + 5k when i 1st join the team... and now.. i am swimming at 12min 40s for 800 and 19:43 of 5k... I am quite impress by this improvement... I will continue to pursue in this sport and see how far i can goo.... HURAY!!


20 AUG :BAck to NVSS, MONEY NOT ENUFFF 2 & KuishinBouu
I was invited to go back to my secondary school to share my experience to the Olevel Student...I arrive quite early. An hour early.... SO i waited outside the general office. This mother came to me.. and tok to me.. She came to school to look for teacher regarding the discipline of her son. Her son got suspended for school. Quite a poor mother... She looks so helpless in her son. I cant do much but jus listen to her and share my advice with her.... After which, my i did my sharing with 2 groups of student... I feel so paiseh can... ahha.. Tok and joke here and dere.. i believe they sure can nail down olevels jus like i did..


After that train down to city hall to watch MONEY NOT ENUFF 2~ With my mom... Its a funny show.. Really entertain me for the whole 2 hours.. cry and laugh here and dere... 2thumpsup for jack neo.... A local tailored film.. After that go Kuishinbou... MONEY NOT ENUFF can also eat Kuishinbou.. LOL ... HAd a great feast dere..... really gooooodd...


[DON DON DON 1 2 3 We are kuishinbooo......] I manage to get the today's special.. Haha.. u will know wat i mean if u go try it urself... (:

21 AUG 2008

Went to Regional Language Center for some ceremony. Its with regards to the LKY award... Quite boring.. The poly awardiees already receive the sum. So we are jus there to witness the Sec, ITE, UNi people getting it.. nothing much ... Just manage to see PM LEE..

Army Half marathon 24 Aug


Haven got any photoss.. BUt i tot i did great for it...I complete the 21km run with a 1hour34min30s timing... The result show that my netfinish was 1hour35min.. Weird.. I dont know why.. WElll i tink a few s doesnt matter alot.. 1 year ago i did 1hour 54min.. and now i am runnning at 1hour 34min.. I am quite happy with this improvement... I came in 156th position out of 4000+ ppl.. Not bad not bad..... Manage to catch a glimpse of MOK at the 9km U-turn point. He is 1km ahead. lol.

Shattered Galaxy Summer Tournament 2008


Yea.. this is the online game dat i have been playing to kill time. Not really active but still very pro.. HAHa.. Know alot of ppl from singapore, jap, and some EURO coutry , USA and china too.. LOL. OUr team name is NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I tink dere are 21 As lol. Its similar to MEOW~

I chiong home right after AHM for the match. LOL!

WE trash all our opponent.. 900-0 for prelimary round, and semi final. In final , we played best of 3 and we won the 1st 2 match... Dont even need the 3rd. Score was
500-0 for 1st match and 600-0 for 2nd... Total Ownage... And we got 1st place!! Everyone was like ... NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I AM KAYATOAST!!!!

NTUC INSURANCE

I bought a NTUC saving Insurance with MK. It's a 20 years endowment plan.. I will earn good interest from it. GOOD return.. Just wan to have a backup for me and my family 20 years later..

2weeks to NDU

COuting down..1st week .. I did lots of swim.. LOL.

MOnday: Main set: 500 800 500 with 1 min rest 10x50 with 30s rest.. TOTAL distance 4.5k WEd: Main set: 10x100 with 10s rest, 800, 4x200 with 10s rest.. TOTAL distance 5.4k
Thursday: Main set: 10x100, 10s rest, 2x750 1min rest, 10x50 10s rest.. TOTAL distance 5.4k
Friday: Main Set: 4x100 45s rest, 400TT, 6x50, 10s.. TOTAL distance 3.7k

OMG!!... LOL.
I did all swim in the morning except for the monday 1...
WEd after swim i went to my aunt house.
Thursday i went to my uncle hosue to fix com after swim.
Friday went to NTUC with my aunt to help her carry stuff....




No comments: